Things to bring:
- sleeping bag, extra blankets, a pillow, bedsheet, flashlight
- camp clothes for all kinds of weather: long pants, shorts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, lots of socks and underwear, jacket, raincoat, pyjamas, bathing suit, rain boots
- a pair of running shoes and an extra pair of shoes, boots or sandals to wear in the creek. (Sandals must have a back strap)
- soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, comb and/or brush, sanitary protection, sunscreen, insect repellant (not the spray kind impossible), towels and face cloth
- water bottle and small backpack can be useful (not necessary) for outtripping activities (does not include beginner camp and day camp)
- it is recommended that camper's belongings be packed in a large plastic tub rather than suitcases
Please DO NOT bring: food, gum, radios, knives, cigarettes, electronic games, MP3 players or similar devices. Camp Kee-Mo-Kee is also a CELL PHONE FREE facility. Cell phones will be confiscated and kept under lock and key until they are returned to parents at pick up.
ALSO NOTE: Camp Kee-Mo-Kee is a nut free facility for the safety of all staff and campers. If items of food/candy should arrive at camp or any other items on the do not send list, they may be confiscated and held in the office until Friday.
Note that all articles must be marked with the camper's name.
You may also want to print a copy of the confirmation form. This includes a map, a list of items to bring to camp, contact information, and additional notes about camp.